top of page
Probate is the area of law dealing with a deceased's estate, and the Succession Act 1965 is the primary legislation governing probate matters in Ireland.
When someone passes away their estate or assets pass to their personal representative. In order for the next of kin or beneficiaries to receive their inheritance the deceased's estate must be 'administered' through the Probate office of the High Court by the personal representative.
We advise on the type of Grant of Representation to be extracted and assist the personal representatives in distributing the estate and complying with their legal obligations.
Get a Quote
To receive a Probate Quote, please fill out the below questionnaire
Our Probate Fee contains the following services:
- On going consultation and legal direction on how to proceed.
- Collating of all documentation and information required by the Probate Office.
- The completion of the Inland Revenue Affidavit.
- Drafting the legal documentation required by the Probate Office to apply for the Grant.
- We attend at the Probate Office and deal with all queries raised.
- We obtain the correct Grant as expeditiously as possible.
- We vest the assets of the Estate in the beneficiaries.
- We direct the Personal Representative (s) and ensure that they carry out their duties in compliance with the Succession Act 1965.
bottom of page