top of page


In order to get authority to administer a deceased person’s estate you must get a legal document called a Grant of Representation. If there was a Will the Grant will be known as a Grant of Probate. If there was no Will, the Grant will be known as a Grant of Administration Intestate. Different documentation is required for the different Grants. Your Solicitor will advise you on the correct Grant to apply for and assist with preparation of the documentation.

Once the Grant issues from the Probate Office, the Executor/Administrator must administer the estate and comply with all the legal and tax obligations arising.

Contact our expert team today for more information, help and support

bottom of page